Business & Corporate Law
We value your business and want to work with you in protecting it.
Targeted legal advice on Corporate Law
My law office has significant experience in advising private companies, both domestic and foreign, on a wide range of legal issues arising in the daily course of my clients’ businesses. My clients are active in various sectors of economy, such as flour production and food industry, hotels and real estate. I provide planning and counseling with regard to numerous commercial law matters, such as:
- Organizing the establishment, restructuring and dissolution of all types of companies.
- Monitoring the legal framework governing the operation of companies.
- Advising clients in relation to their financing activity, such as banking loans, credit facilities, leasing and factoring agreements.
- Drafting and executing commercial contracts of all types such as agency, distribution, franchising and licensing agreements.
- Attending the legal due diligence process during company acquisitions and mergers.